Sunday, November 2, 2014

No, I did not die of Ebola

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

I know what you're thinking: "What the hell, Mer". 
I know that I haven't posted in like 45 years, but I swear I have a good explanation for all this.

Moral of the story?

DO NOT EVER GET MONO.

I've basically spent the last six weeks half dead in Connecticut, but I'm finally alive and ready to get back to blogging.

Someone actually stopped me a block away from campus on Friday and yelled at me for not posting, so hey, this is for you.

AAANNNYYYWAAAY, in the meantime I've been making really stupid and pointless videos on my ~*~*brand new YouTube channel*~*~ so be sure to check that out if you want to see some beautifully crafted videos including the story of how I leaked One Direction's new album (don't even ask), and a dorm tour.

SO YES, I am aware that this post shouldn't even count as a post, but more as an excuse and a call for forgiveness, but here I am.

Yes, I am actually still alive,
Mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment